Stories light up our brains and fire our neurons in the same way as an actual physical action would. That’s because emotion trumps rationality.
Having a well-crafted story for your business will have an impact on its success. In this module you’ll be looking at the make-up of a well-crafted story, its structure and the function of the various parts. By reflecting on specific and generic stories, go on to create a coherent narrative of your own, one that provides a sense of meaning and identity for you to communicate to your various audiences. The course is made up of 4 session one hour each.
Skills you will acquire
- The ability to identify the stories/themes you need and the ability to tailor them to your message.
- How to identify stories that will engage and excite specific groups, such as your stakeholders.
- The ability to craft and structure stories, and to guide clients on an engaging, enthralling journey/experience.
- The ability to write stories in which clients can identify and empathise with characters, as a way to explain ideas or influence the way they feel and think.
- The ability to create stories with general appeal, that speak directly to each individual.
Who is it for?
- Public speakers who want to give their audiences amazing experiences.
- Leaders who want to engage a specific audience around a change or a strategy.
- Executives who want to connect with their potential customers and set their offering apart from its competitors.
- Leaders who want to use public speaking to promote their business or career.
The Coaching Journey (4 x 60 minutes sessions)
- The Power of Story
- Story Structure
- Which story to tell
- Where and how to use story